David's Recipe for Egg in Mayonnaise
Why would anyone need a recipe for something so simple? You'd be surprised.
- 6 hard boiled eggs, cooled and sliced
- 6 heaping soup spoons olive rings, drained and chopped
- 3 heaping soup spoons mayonnaise
- 1 soup spoon prepared mustard
- Very small pinch of salt
- 1/2 coffee spoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 coffee spoon dried oregano, finger ground
- Gently but thoroughly mix all of the ingredients.
- Allow to stand at least a few minutes. If more than a few minutes, refrigerate.